Attention to detail is often the gateway into a deeper experience. Yoga, more than being a series of physical poses, is also a state of mind and heart. It includes respect for the space and the people around you with a generous spirit. For the benefit of all, we ask you to please observe the following during yoga class:
- Refrain from eating a heavy meal prior to class
- If you need to leave early, please inform the instructor before class begins
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Common scents ~ Please no heavy perfumes or body odors
- If you are late for class, please wait till after centering to enter
- Turn off your cell phone
- Let the instructor know if you have any injuries/medical issues
- Listen to your body – don’t push yourself too far
- Enjoy your practice!
Before coming to class for the first time, please fill out this Health Intake and Release form.
Cost: Yoga classes run $10/class, unless otherwise specified. For special classes/workshops, please check with the instructor.