As our mission states, Breathing Room is about community. So when an individual, family or group is need, we do what we can to help! Sometimes our yoga classes are by donation to help YOU. Other times we have Special Events, where all proceeds go directly to a deserving cause. This type of selfless service does wonders for the soul, and is a great way to bring the community together!
Some examples of Service include:
- 108 Sun Salutations for Charity
- Annual New Year’s Class for CSG at Genesis Farm
- Benefit Classes for fire & cancer victims – and anyone in need
- Hooping Performances for the community
- FREE Community Yoga
- Yoga for those in Recovery (Donation-based classes offered every 3rd Tuesday @7:30pm)
- Paint a Smile ~ Art for the Elderly
- FREE cookie day
- FREE hug day
If you would like to get involved or know an individual/group in need, please contact Cheryl at email@example.com.